IT Support Product Focus – Microsoft Cloud Based Computing ServicesNovember 20, 2011
Being your local Derby and Nottingham IT Support and Computer services company, we’re always looking to bring you the very latest and very best products and services. This month’s product focus looks at our recent affiliation with a major IT company which means we can now offer you Microsoft Cloud-based computing services. We’re very happy to offer these services, along with an enhanced support service at substantially reduced monthly costs. This also includes a free copy of Microsoft Outlook for each subscribing user.
So what are the benefits of TAB’s Cloud-based computing package?
- Unlimited phone and remote support
- On-site visit at preferential rates if problem cannot be fixed remotely.
- Software maintenance including Server, PCs, backup software, printer and monitor support, provided on a remote log-in basis as requested.
- Advice on-system improvements and modifications that enhance the function or reliability of the IT system.
- Windows Software maintenance including installation of available updates, patches, service packs and manual installation of anti-virus updates will be carried out remotely at the company’s request.
- Additional hardware installation and configuration is not covered under this agreement, but a full quotation for this work will be provided on request.
- Pro-active network monitoring – allowing us to monitor problems or errors that may occur on your servers or PC’s, usually problems are fixed without you even knowing they exist.
- Daily backup checks – your backups will be checked on a daily basis to make sure that the correct files, databases, emails and any other important business information is being backed up.
- Free anti-virus for each user – ESET NOD32 Anti-Virus.
- Free software backup.
- Free hard drive backup.
- Free domain name (example.co.uk) – this applies to .co.uk domains only (website hosting not included)
- Hosted Microsoft Exchange 2010 email.
The benefits of Centralised Microsoft Exchange include:
- Email available anywhere in world through either a standard web browser or through – - Microsoft Outlook on your own PC or laptop.
- Synchronised with iPad, iPhone, Blackberry, Windows phones, Androids and many other devices
- Shared calendars and diaries
- Centralised email, diary and calendar backups
- No initial outlay. Effectively paying a small monthly rental for very expensive high end Microsoft software
So overall, a comprehensive solution, superbly supported; a solution that integrates your IT, synchronises your data and support that monitors and ensures the smooth running of your infrastructure.
For more information on our Managed IT Computer Services, call one of Derby and Nottingham’s leading IT support experts. Click here for contact details!
This entry was posted in General, Latest news and tagged blackberry], calendar, centralised microsoft exchange, cloud based, cloud computing, diary, eset nod32, it support, microsoft. Bookmark the permalink.//